Wednesday, July 31, 2002

The Fuji Rock Festival in Tokyo, Japan has been going on. My friend Yuh, a Japhan whom I met in Tokyo for the 2000 Phish tour writes this mini review (in English I might add!): "Fuji Rock was very good. I saw a lot of bands: Galactic, String Cheese Incident and Karl Denson and also a few Japanese (bands). Galactic was really cool. They were better than last year. They played with Karl Denson and George Clinton. SCI were good, too. They became to play a little techno taste during jam. And Travis (from SCI) joined Karl Denson. I, Jun and Kohey saw ZOBO at SCI show. He was excited to gather us and to see a lot of Japanese friends. And .... it seemed he traveled with Japanese girl, then he said all Japanese girls loved Zobo. Do you think so? I don't wanna believe it!"

By the way, I can't stop laughing at the last two sentences! Domo Arigato, Yuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment