Wednesday, October 02, 2002

DEADLINE is about 21 hours from now. It's almost 3 AM and the final draft of my screenplay is complete. So I think. I will crash for a bit, before waking up to re-read it one last time, then I will submit it to PGL. I already started the paperwork for WGA and the copyright stuff at the Library of Congress. The tedious process of protecting the intellectual property of my script is a burden, alas, it needs to be done.

I'm finished, but I don't feel a tremendous sense of elation. Maybe it's because I'm too tired and I rushed a 105 page screenplay and wrote it in about 10 days. Whatever it is, I'm too exhausted to think about it right now. all I want to do is send it off and wait two or three weeks to find out if I make the cut... the elusive TOP 250.

No comments:

Post a Comment