Friday, October 11, 2002

I finished reading my first script for PGL. It sucked. Really, it wasn't good and I'm glad that mine will not be the worst script out there. I finished writing the review and answering their review questions. I can't tell you what I read or what it's about just yet. But...

Here are some things I did said:

Main characters were under developed and unrealistic and script was too long and difficult to follow.

Overall I rated it a 5 out of 10, with a 7 out of 10 for plot/story line.

Words to describe the script: unique, flat, confusing, not my type.

This script would make a better novel. It's too dark for the screen.


I have to review 3 more scripts and 2 director's contest scenes by October 24th to complete Round 1 assignments. I'm hoping my reviewers aren't as tough as I was! I'll find out in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment