Friday, October 18, 2002

I overslept! I didn't fall asleep until after 3:30 AM and my alarm didn't wake me at 5:30 AM. I awoke from a bad fucked up dream (I was frantically searching for my camera to take a picture of a nuclear reactor explosion or nuclear bomb exploding in the distance... I wanted to capture the mushroom cloud on film... I told you it was fucked up). So I awoke a little after 7:04 AM, and I did the 3S in quick fashion... Shit, Shower & Shave. It was chilly this morning and not raining, and I was cranky for waking up late and not getting enough sleep. BUT... I did write several pages late last night/earlier this morning and I managed to review a Director's Scene from PGL. I have one more scene to review and one more script to review and my assignments for PGL will be complete. I'll write more about that later. But for now, I'm still exhausted and I got a weird look from my boss as I sloshed in, frazzled, at 8:34 AM.

The market has been bullish all week... and I expect today to be a heavy sell off day. My prediction: DOW will be down 136 points by closing bell...

No comments:

Post a Comment