Thursday, November 21, 2002

Best & Worst Novel Titles...

I was looking at some of the authors and titles from NaNoWriMo 2002 Winners and a few caught my eye. I will now blog, the BEST and WORST titles. I know that you should not judge a book by it's cover and title, but if you are unable to write an inspiring title after 50,000 words, then you deserved to get burned on the TAO! Of course, I still think Jack Tripper Stole My Dog is the best title of the bunch!

The Best Titles:
The Tangerine Rose
Peckerpoles, School Marms and Widow Makers, Growing Up in Big Bottom Valley
Rutabaga
Random Peaches
Gravity's Bimbo
Glass Hearts & Paper Stars
Bluejays Are Eating My Monkey
Systerskapet
The Incoherence of Miracles
29 Bullets
Chasing Monday
Flicker
In Blue Sunshine


BAD TITLES:
A Wager of Blood
Bring Down the Sun
Don't Believe What You See
Meet Meat
The Long Way Home
Destiny of Darkness
Murder In the Workplace
Welcome To The Internet Age
Giddley Jenkins Spins the Portal Wheel
The Tenmile Slough Mystery
A Cure for Death
Space Lord
To Sip from Poison Lips
The Adventures of One Man and His Horse. Now To Find a Horse.




No comments:

Post a Comment