Friday, November 29, 2002

How was everyone's holiday?? Mine was mellow... and although I was nervous most of the day, I must say the day went rather smoothly, considering that Turkey Day represents the start of the Seasonal Depression that I have been suffering with for over a decade. I split the chilly day up and made several appearances at home before going downtown to have dinner with Jessica and her father... Dr. L, whom I finally met for the first time. Yeah, I was more nervous than usual, but in the end everything went fine. I wish I could amuse you with stories of hijinks of the Three's Company or Meet the Parents variety, but nothing of the odd sort happened... to my relief. I am pretty sure he think's I am quite normal (Ahem... where's my Oscar nomination?), and I did not utter any rambling NWO, CIA cover-ups, or any religious, philosophical, political, or methaphyscial discertations. I think the highlight of the day was the Junior's Cheesecake that I had... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment