Friday, November 15, 2002

My Harry Potter Lie

I guess because I am Catholic I have alot of guilt flowing throughout me when I tell a lie, then get away with it! So if I confess it, I feel cleansed! I call this Blogger Confession. And now I can get on with my evil ways. Today? Well I have been working deep cover, at the firm, and part of my cover as a stockbroker is a wife and two kids (Brenda & Brandon) in the burbs. I get alot of FLEX time when I use the kids as an excuse. Soooo, I asked for this afternoon off so I could take the litle ones to see Harry Potter 2: The New Movie. Anyway, without blinking my boss said it was cool, 'cause he has 2 kids also and they wanted to camp out last night to get tix, blah blah blah... Long story short, its the perfect cover, and Harry Potter was the perfect excuse for me to leave early so I could go home and change and pre-party for a GALACTIC show tonight!!!!!!!! Oh yeah! I'll be seeing wizards and aimated things flying around on broomsticks after I puff down hard with Harry Pothead and the rest of the freaky funk-oholics from the Big Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment