Saturday, November 30, 2002

Señor Update!



I got an e-mail from our favorite pants dropper... He is currently on holiday in the Phillipines enjoying the all-NBA TV station. Read on...

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Re: Greetings from the Philipines!

Dude, this country is out of control, police and militia everywhere and
I've have an interesting hiking story for Truckin! They love hoops so
much here that they have a 24 hour NBA station, I just watched the
Knicks-Raptors game live!!!!!!! Happy Turkey day!!!!!!! Adam and I
were up North hiking through some spectacular scenary and now we
are on a beautiful tropical island!!! Its good to spend some tie with my
big bro!!!! How are you man??? I miss you, you really outta come out
for a visit!!!! Hope all is well... SEEYA!!!!!!

Señor :)

P.S. (The Other Ones) looks like a killer show!!!! As always I was with
you in Spirit!!!! Enjoy Dark Star Orchestra... I live in paradise, but I am
jealous of the shows I am missing... hey life is a compromise and I think
I am doing OK!!!!! SEEYA!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment