Monday, December 02, 2002

By the way, I have to blog this: the Sopranos SUCK ASS this season!

I cannot believe I actually fork over $10.95 a month for HBO... just for shitty episodes of the Sopranos. I mean I sometimes watch Inside the NFL but I am really getting fucked over by my cable company Cablevision... they are ruining the Knicks & Rangers and at first no YES network, and then overpriced cable channels... but I think I might be getting Fox News Channel & IFC (finally!). Too little too late if you ask me.

This is what my brother, Derek had to say about last night's epsiode of the Sopranos:

"The episode was still kind of lame. Paulie Walnuts is an animal though. You kow what I liked about last night's episode . . . how Paulie finds out that Johnny Sacks has been lying to him all this time about Carmine liking Paulie and what not and being on his side . . . Paulie changes his attitude real quick towards them and is like, 'Fuck Johnny Sacks!' the next time he hears Tony mention his name . . . of course, that's after Paulie gives Tony that fat envelope of cash (with the old lady's savings in it) . . . that shit was so hilarious. He just beat that lady and suffocated her to death. Typical Paulie Walnuts! "

No comments:

Post a Comment