Monday, December 30, 2002

Monday Rant... Clones

I am peeved at all these sequels that are being released, filmed, and brought to life in hastily thrown together pre-production lunch meetings in Hollyweird. For the budget costs of Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde... a production company could fund 20 smaller indy flicks... and give unknown & struggling writers, directors, and actors a shot of displaying their craft and talents. And where else could the suits in Hollyweird find brilliant ideas to clone, steal, and regurgitate into a mass-produced machine of sequels and lunch boxes and other marketing ploys.

And as far as this cloning business... I must admit that I do not know anything about the medical and scientific stuff relating to how cloning works, so I really can't talk alot of shit that I do not know much about. But as far as the moral implications of cloning people, I do have some ideas and opinions on cloning humans... I am against cloning humans for any reason. I need to do more research and talk to more nerdy doctors to help me understand what exactly a clone is and if the Raeliens are for real, or just freaked out, sexed-out alien followers...

No comments:

Post a Comment