Friday, December 06, 2002

Señor Update!



Our favorite pants dropper is off to India... among other things!

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date Sent: Friday, December 6, 2002 03:36 AM EST

Re: I'm going to see Phish in Hampton!

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude thats fantastic!!!!!!

I'm so psyched for you!!!!!!!! Well, I am off to India on December 18.
I truly love Thailand especially the Thai women. Yesterday I went to
a National Park by myself and the place was packed because it was
a national hoilday (the King's birthday) I swear at least a dozen chicks
(all young and hot) came up to me and asked if they could take their
picture with me, too funny!!!!! Then on the train back to Bangkok this
hottie picked me up, I'm chillin with her tomorrow!!!!! But anyway, if I
don't go to India now, I'm afraid I'll never make it there and that would
be something I would regret. As I try to live life to the fullest to avoid
regrets, off to India I go. I only bought a one way ticket so who knows
when I'll return, but one thing is for sure, I will be back in Thailand, oh
yes I will!!!!!!!!!

Whats up with Glavine on the Mets?

Congrats again about Phish, send special love to Jessica from Señor...
SEEYA!!!!!

Señor


No comments:

Post a Comment