Thursday, December 12, 2002

When it rains... it pours

As if this week was hellish enough... I opened up a bill from Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital reagrding my June 16th visit to the ER. I do not have health insurance and I already paid a $1000 ER bill (including X-rays) and now the individual doctor who treated me is charging me $1131 for putting my dislocated finger back into place, in addition to special ER charges. This is utter bullshit, and I refuse to pay. As soon as their billing office opens, they'll get an earful from me. Regardless if they are trying to bill me personally or my insurance... it was just a dislocated finger. And no way should that cost in excess of $2200. Fuck 'em, they will just have to line up behind the long line of other creditors whom I owe money too.

But yeah, I am definitely bummed out about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment