Sunday, January 05, 2003

Elevator Dreams...

Over the last sevral months I have been having alot of different dreams, but with a common theme: elevators. I'm consistantly in an elevator in my slumber state... by myself, with friends and family, with famous people... in my office building, in airports, in hotels, in exotic countries... and sometimes, I don't have a clue where I am, and what I'm doing, and if I'm going up or down. I checked a few different Dream interpetation websites and here's the consensus:

Elevator

• An elevator dream is a rather complex dream and you should interpret it in light of all the other symbols in your dream, for one thing, if the elevator is going up your fortunes will increase, down is the opposite. If the elevator continues to go up and down with out letting you off means you have let your emotions, or your situation, get out of control and must do something to stop it.

• Ascension. Increased understanding. Increase in wealth and advancement in position.

• The status and location of your mental and spiritual awareness related to the mind. Slow elevator: impatience to get there. Wrong floor: you haven't found what you are seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment