Friday, January 03, 2003

Modeski sent me this e-mail about the Kwait Brothers Band:

Happy New Year to everyone!

I have told a few of you about this band from Philly that I've been digging a lot recently. They're called Kwait Brothers Band and they're a folk, bluegrass, rock band with a Dead influence in their guitar player. I met the twin brothers (Kwait) at a independent musician conference I attended back in the late summer. We got to talking and I've been helping them out in getting their act together. We are currently in talks about me managing them ... basically trying to get some attention from record labels and build a "buzz".

With that said, I'm sending you this email because I think you'd dig them too and I want you to check them out. If at all possible, it would be great if you could make it to their first show in NYC on Saturday, February 1 @ The Lion's Den. At this point, I believe they have an early set (8pm). It'd be great if you could come out and support them as I would appreciate it ... and they would too. However, as much as I would appreciate it, I think you would more since you'll end up becoming a fan and I know you appreciate good music.

In the meantime, go to their website and listen to some of the music. After a few listens, I think you'll enjoy.

**Please feel free to pass this email along to anyone who you feel might want to hear good music!**

Thanks,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment