Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Phish Setlists....

7.12.03 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
Set I: Taste, Mexican Cousin, Stash, NICU, Heavy Things, Mock Song, Army of One**, Maze
Set II: Piper, Two Versions of Me**, Tweezer, Dogs Stole Things, Water in the Sky, Ghost, David Bowie
Encore: Frankenstein, Tweezer Reprise

** New Song, first time played

7.13.03 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
Set I: Runaway Jim, Scents and Subtle Sounds, Axilla > Carini, Dog Faced Boy, Round Room, Halley's Comet, Guyute, You Enjoy Myself
Set II: Llama, Wolfman's Brother > Jesus Just Left Chicago, Seven Below, Harry Hood, Chalkdust Torture
Encore: First Tube

Mike played bagpipes on Round Room & Halley's Comet!

I realized that I saw all 8 shows that Phish played at the Gorge since 1997.


New Phish Songs

I have not heard Discern, but I am told it's one of their best newbies. I'm not fond of Spices, nor Scents and Subtle Sounds, which I have now seen at 2 (Spices) and 3 (S&SS) shows already! I admit the end of S&SS is very catchy and it's my favorite part...but I'd rather hear Walls of the Cave. The other new songs debuted at the Gorge are better. I appreciate the lyrics in Two Versions of Me and my favorite by far is Army of One, featuring Page on vocals and swanky piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment