Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Mohegan Sun...

I will be leaving soon. I'm driving up to Uncasville, CT to meet up with Senor. Will we play a round of golf this afternoon? Perhaps. But we are definitely going to play cards at Mohegan Sun for a couple of hours. They have $3-6 Hold'em tables. Later tonight, at 7 PM there is a No Limit tournament with a $50 buy-in.

I hope that I can make it to the final table (and at least make it into the "money"... meaning I placed high enough in the tournament that I'm awarded a percentage of the prize money.) We'll see how I play. I didn't get a good night's sleep probably because I had alot on my mind (been writing a heavy amount since the blackout), and OK... I'll admit that I'm a little nervous. Actually I'm more anxious than nervous. I just want to play! I did some prepping for tonight's tournament by reading books from David Sklansky, Ken Warren, and of course from the "Dude" himself Doyle Brunson and his epic book Super System.

Wish me good cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment