Thursday, August 14, 2003

Project Greenlight Winning Script... the Preview

Are you curious to see what film won the contest? Would you like to view the trailer of the winning script that beat out Charlie's Goldfish.

For non-MAC users: The Battle of Shaker Heights
MAC users: The Battle of Shaker Heights

Speaking of Charlie's Goldfish... a copy of the script finally made it's way to Senor! Last October, about ten months ago, I mailed Senor a copy of Charlie's Goldfish to his home on Samui, Thailand. I enclosed the script in a waterproof pouch and paid well over $20 to have it shipped (via air mail) in less than two weeks time. Of course it never got there!! A couple of weeks ago, I finally got him another copy of my script, the one that I wrote in less than one week to make the deadline for PGL.

Anyway... Senor called me the other night to tell me that he finally finished the script. And that of course, he loved it! Thanks... for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment