Saturday, September 20, 2003

A Birthday Message from Senor!

I read all your words and I know that you are a success already. You are the brave one who chose the path of being true to yourself... the most difficult path anyone can chose. And despite what you might think of yourself, you do it better then anyone I have ever met. You are also the most kind, loving and generous person I know. And believe me, countless of others see the light that emits from you as I do. I know in times of need you will always be there for me and I know you know the same is true for me to you... I hope one day you will understand how special you truly are. Those that are not afraid and driven by society can see that so easily about you. Happy Birthday, I hope its a great one!

Wishing you inner peace and love,
Senor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment