Thursday, November 13, 2003

Last 5 Blogs of Note...

Here are some blogs I recently stumbled upon:

1. Guinness & Poker is "an exercise in drinking Guinness and flopping the nuts on Party Poker," and skillfuly run by a poker player named Ignatius. I've been visitng his blog a lot this past week! Somehow he found my blog: Tao of Poker and he linked me up. It was cool to randomly stumble upon his site and see one of my sites in his links!

2. Snotty French Place is about "the life of a Hostess in a NYC French restaurant", run by a woman named Sophie.

3. Awful Plastic Surgery is "the good, bad, and ugly of celebrity plastic surgery". I dunno who runs it, but it's hilarious.

4. Photo Diary is the "day to day musings, pictures and prose, the diary of Mir, where anything goes!" The blog is run by a woman from England named Miriam, who posts pics she took.

5. The Emory Vanguard is where "College Kids Avoid the Unexamined Life..." and run by a guy named Adam, an Emory student. Gotta love blogs from my alma mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment