Thursday, December 18, 2003

I'm Back!!

My short holiday to Vegas is over and I am super tired. I barely slept the entire trip. But I had one of the best times I ever had in Vegas. Some of my favorite trips to Vegas this year included the trip with Derek and Senor. The highlights of this past week were watching Derek play poker for the first time (he did very well for a beginner) and of course I am pumped about my final table appearance at the Luxor tournament and finishing "in the money" for the first time ever!! That was cool. Now I'm pumped for Phish in Miami for the New Year's run and of course to see Jerry and Sarah and play poker at the Indian reservation near Miami!!! My fingers are itching to play!

For now... some sleep and rest and a lot of writing. I have the new issue of Truckin' to work on! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment