Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Derek's Thoughts on Foxwoods

I asked my brother to share with me (and the Tao of Poker readers) his thoughts on his first visit to Foxwoods earlier this month. You can read his entire write-up: Derek's Thoughts on Foxwoods.

Here's a bit: "Foxwoods poker players can be tougher to play but much more rewarding and exciting to beat. Nothing is better than robbing an old guy of his 401k money. They get so pissed when you beat them on hands. This one old guy kept slamming his cards and fists on the table every time I beat him head to head. Since the old guys play only good hands, they get really pissed and shocked when someone beats them. They think everyone young knows nothing about poker other than what they see on TV and that's is why I like sticking it to the old guys..."

No comments:

Post a Comment