Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I Got a Job!

Alvia hired me to help promote Party Poker and various other gaming sites that her media company runs and operates. We had a phone interview and Alvia called me from India this morning to discuss our new business relationship. I'll be working on a strict commission basis with an "affiliate account" on Party Poker. I get paid per new player I bring in... but let's just say that there is a definite possibility that I could make more money signing up players on Party Poker in one week than I could slingling beers at the local tavern for an entire month. With the Tao of Poker gaining more popularity everyday and the increased web traffic, Alvia explained how a joint venture with Tao of Poker would be a lucrative match.

I don't mind aggressively promoting something that I use and believe in. Yes, Party Poker had almost 40,000 players online the other night. And I expect that number to keep on rising. It's my favorite site and all of my friends play on it. So should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment