Friday, February 13, 2004

Kicking Ass on Party Poker!!

I just requested that Party Poker send me a check... for this week's winnings!! It's my first cashout since I opened up my account. I won $96 this morning play No Limit ring games in just about three hours of play. For the week, I am up almost $150... not including Monday night's game... but overall, I ended up with my most successful week of the year playing cards. Beats working for a living right? My win hourly win rate for the week is: $32 per hour. Sweet. .. Let's hope I can keep this run up.

Haley's Home Game...

I don't have the time to blog all the details of Haley's poker game last night! It was a crazy event, and I got very drunk, something I never do when I play cards. Most of the details are cloudy at best. I broke even and did not lose any money. The highlights included Haley's bluff of the century, after she put a wicked move on me and bluffed at a huge pot when we were playing a mini No Limit tournament... alas, I finished in 2nd out of seven players... and lost all my chips to a Drag Queen!! Yeah, he/she was a friend from Haley's acting class... and he/she walked away with $140 in prize money!! If I didn't fall for Haley's bluff, I might have had more chips and I never would have let the Queen of Chelsea take me down!! More details to come... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment