Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Getting Ink...

I can't stop laughing about Ugarte's blog about Coach's home game on Sunday. Here's what he specificially wrote about me:
Pauly briefly tried to front Bronx tough, but failed miserably as he had already copped to (a) growing up in Riverdale and (b) attending the top academic Catholic school in NYC. While the chances that he can kick my ass are still decent, that is not a particularly high bar.
Oh my. I'm still laughing. I can kick all your pansy asses! Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Ugarte and Coach both know people I went to school with (it's a small world... Coach is a Dalton alum, while Ugarte is a Bronx Science dude). Ironically, Ugarte knows a guy I grew up with... they went to law school together. And we both hate the little fucker! I have to show Ugarte a copy of The Blind Kangaroo... since one character was inspired by said person.

No comments:

Post a Comment