Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Four Aces?

After dinner last night, I logged on Party Poker to see who was playing. Earlier in the day, I had my worst session ever on Party Poker. It was awful. I saw that Maudie was on another rush and I couldn't resist sitting down at her NL table. I'm glad I did. Stinky showed up a few minutes later and they witnessed yet more history. My first ever quad aces. Four of a kind is a rare hand (although not the best hand) and four aces is a wet dream!!
***** Hand History for Game 660344926 *****
Boygza has left the table.
0/0 TexasHTGameTable (NL) - Tue Jun 08 20:51:55 EDT 2004
Table Pick Pockets (Real Money) -- Seat 3 is the button
Total number of players : 9
Dr. Pauly posts small blind (0.25)
chata911 posts big blind (0.50)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Dr. Pauly [ Ad, Ac ]
kelly_g44 calls (0.50)
Murlz calls (0.50)
Maudie_B folds.
sniperd calls (0.50)
goldencondor folds.
stinky_pants folds.
Crackinizer folds.
Dr. Pauly calls (0.25)
chata911 checks.
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Ah, 5s, 9s ]
Dr. Pauly checks.
chata911 checks.
kelly_g44 checks.
Murlz checks.
sniperd bets (2)
Dr. Pauly calls (2)
chata911 folds.
kelly_g44 folds.
Murlz folds.
** Dealing Turn ** : [ As ]
Dr. Pauly checks.
sniperd checks.
** Dealing River ** : [ 3s ]
Dr. Pauly checks.
sniperd checks.
** Summary **
Main Pot: $6.20 | Rake: $0.30
Board: [ Ah 5s 9s As 3s ]
Dr. Pauly balance $34.90, bet $2.50, collected $6.20, net +$3.70 [ Ad Ac ] [ four of a kind, aces -- Ad,Ac,Ah,As,9s ]
sniperd balance $21.75, lost $2.50 [ Ts Td ] [ a flush, ace high -- As,Ts,9s,5s,3s ]
Yeah! It made me feel better. I wish he bet out on the flush!! And I was going for the check raise on the river, inc ase you were wondering. Too bad he didn't bet. I need to play with Stinky and Maudie more often... since Sunday, they have seen my Quads Aces and my Royal Straight Flush!!

No comments:

Post a Comment