Monday, August 02, 2004

Kentucky Girls Are Awesome!!

Many thanks to Lori W. from KY!! She scored me a rare extra ticket to the last Phish show in Coventry, Vermont and was kind enough to ask me first since I had been looking for extras. And even cooler... she sold it to me for face value. That's a true fan! With tickets reaching over $1000 on ebay, it's refreshing to have that kinda good vibe attached to the ticket!!

Actually... I already have a ticket. I'm miracling the extra to Molly, who was pretty bummed out that she was not going to go when we discovered that tickets were sold out just before the first leg of the tour started in mid June. But now, she gets to go see Phish... in their home state. I've attended every Phish show Molly has been to... we saw six or so together and we were both at the same show in New Mexico, but that was before we knew each other. She was so excited that she'll get to see the last two shows with me that she even mentioned it on her blog Lone Star Molly.

Thanks again, Lori! 12 days until Coventry? Oh shit...

5 Random Phish Songs I'd Like to Hear in Virginia (in one week!)...
1. Harry Hood
2. Peaches en Regalia
3. Theme from the Bottom
4. Sand
5. Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment