Saturday, August 07, 2004

Pauly Phish Quiz

Winner gets a Phish Japan bootleg. I'll announce the winner at Midnight on Sunday. Email me your answers.

1. What state did I see the most Phish shows?
a) New York
b) California
c) Florida
d) Georgia

2. What city did I see the most Phish shows?
a) New York City
b) Atlanta
c) Seattle
4) Las Vegas

3. What member of Phish have I never met?
a) Trey
b) Mike
c) Page
d) Fish

4. What country did I not see Phish in?
a) Holland
b) Italy
c) Germany
d) NONE OF THE ABOVE

5. Pick the city where I have seen Phish at least three times.
a) Miami
b) Chicago
c) New Orleans
d) Boston

6. Pick the one venue Senor and I saw Phish.
a) Red Rocks
b) The Gorge
c) Shoreline
d) Deer Creek

7. Pick the song I consider a "Pauly's gonna take a piss song!"...
a) Bouncin'
b) Gotta Jibboo
c) Lawn Boy
d) Brian and Robert

8. Who's my favorite member of Phish?
a) Trey
b) Mike
c) Page
d) Fish

9. What city did Heather lock her car keys in her trunk, and I had to ask a cop to help us while tripping?
a) Boise, ID
b) Chula Vista, CA
c) Las Cruces, NM
d) Pelham, AL

10. Which musician did I not see perform with Phish?
a) B.B. King
b) Kid Rock
c) Jerry Garcia
d) Jay Z

TIE BREAKER: How many Phish shows have I seen since the hiatus ended?

Email me your answers. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment