Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sundays Are Fundays

Well, sorry for the lack or normal updates. I've been back for a few days and my days and nights have been hectic. I haven't been going to sleep before 6am and 11am has been my normal waking time. I've been writing a ton, playing a lot of cards online late nights, and busy shopping for Christmas presents. I have been posting all my trip reports from Vegas the last few days on both sites. Overall I feel that there is very little poker content in some of them... so I think if you are not into gambling they should still be entertaining. Most of my afternoons are filled with writing up the Vegas trip. There is too much material to write about. I'm afraid if I wait... then the overall content will diminsh. I have a feeling this past weekend will be one of those trips that I'll be talking about five years from now.

Then Senor called this morning while I was passed out... he wants to go to Foxwoods this week. Well, I can't turn down that offer for a free room and night of drinking with the Tao of Pauly's favorite pants dropper! Briana is having a Christmas Bash this week too... well... can't miss up that rocking party. Where else can I fondle scantly-clad, malcontent, coke fiends at four in the morning... besides Bill Clinton's house?

On the poker front, I'm doing pretty well the last two weeks. In the last eight days I've come in 6th out of 30, 11th out of 60, and 6th out of 150 in various tournaments in Las Vegas and online. I missed the money by a few places in two and made the money in a multi table 150 person tournament on Party Poker in the wee hours of Saturday.


Big Unit!

On the sports front, the Knicks and Jets won. The Yanks got the Big Unit. Yeah my favorite sports teams are doing well for a change.

This is for the Poker Geek.

Recent Writing Music...
1. Ornette Coleman
2. John Coltrane
3. Bob Dylan with The Band
4. Theolnious Monk
5. Karl Denson

Female of the Year


Please vote for me!

Please vote for Elsiha Cuthbert since I nominated her for a contest that Sigge from Norway is running on his blog. Last year I nominated Katie Holmes and she lost to Angelina Jolie. Oh well. And I need all my fellow bloggers and readers to vote for her as many time as possible. Vote early. Vote often. It don't matter if you live in a blue or red state, just vote for Elisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment