Tuesday, January 04, 2005

PokerStars Tsunami Relief

Thanks to Iggy for pointing this out: Please Give to the Tsunami Relief Effort - PokerStars Will Match Your Donation 100%. Here's the skinny:
With your help PokerStars plans to reach out and lend a helping hand to the millions affected by this disaster. Over the next several days we will be collecting donations from any PokerStars player willing to give. We will then match those donations dollar for dollar and submit the money to the International Federation of Red Cross.
This is a sensational idea and I already donated a few dollars, which was matched by PokerStars, one of the many online poker sites that I play on. I will be playing a few tournaments the next few days on PokerStars with my entry fees going towards Tsunami Relief. It's good to know that my lost gambling money is going somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment