Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Vacation

By Pauly
Melbourne, Australia

I'm done with my last work assignment for 2007. I get the next two months off and will be enjoying every moment away from poker.

I'll be in Australia for another eight days before I fly back to Hollyweird. Going to take some time and explore a little bit. First up is a drive along the Great Ocean Road. We rented a car and Nicky drove on the other side of the road yesterday. She said it was weird.

I'll take some pictures of the Great Ocean Road and post them here and over at my Flickr account. We're also going to visit Philip Island so I can show Nicky a bunch of kangaroos, penguins, and koala bears. Then we'll visit friends in Sydney before we return home. Australia is one of the most amazing places I had ever visited. I'm lucky that I get to come back in two months to cover the Aussie Millions.

I'm excited to unplug for a few days. I forgot to set up call forwarding before I left the States. That ended up being a blessing since my cell phone has not been ringing off the hook like it usually does. Peace and quiet. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment