Sunday, November 11, 2007

Studs of Poker Interview Part II and Getting Quoted in ABC News

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

A reporter from ABC News tracked me down in Australia. He wanted some info on the underground NYC poker scene after the recent shooting that caught the mainstream media's attention. We spoke for a few minutes and the most retarded thing I said during our interview was quoted. Oh well. Last October, I got quoted in Business Week about the UIGEA.

The only thing that sucks was that I was listed as "a reporter from PokerNews.com" instead of getting the Tao of Poker mentioned.

Anyway, check out the article... Underground Poker: A Deadly Game?

* * * * *

Michele Lewis added Part II of her Studs of Poker Interview with yours truly. Check it out.

I published a new gallery of 145 Aussie pics over at Flickr. Check out my Australia II gallery which includes photos from Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, and Phillip Island, along with random shots of Sydney and Manly Beach.

Also updated... Pauly Food Gallery and the Tao of Bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment